New Updates/Info?

Hey guys,

It’s been over 20 days since our last official update (We found out from external sources that Age was going to gamescom on the 13th of July). Unfortunately, the forums have quieted down and I’m assuming some of the hype alongside this. Just wondering if it would be possible if we could get some sort of info to boost the excitement for the game such as screenshots or it may be a long 2 weeks and a bit till gamescom which could kill off more of the excitement for this remaster of a classic game. Thanks for your consideration! Also, click here, I was watching some great AOE gameplay + strategies and this should help for those interested ----> Click Here

Gamescon you must be patient.

AOE DE Team probably is busy organizing the GamesCon event, which means a huge surprise to everyone (I hope so!).

Patience my friend, patience, usually nothing from the team for this long means a big announcment is coming soon, i can taste it, so patience. >:)

The answer is “Gamescon”.

Forums will revive at beta release and gamescon!
There is literally nothing to talk about before that hence the forum is dead xD

As everyone else said…patience.

Yeah it will be until Gamescom. People who are still active on the forum just start new threads, spitting out silly assumptions and questions that have been answered long ago. Some people do not seem to understand what a remaster means… It’s the same but brought to systems and technologies from today, with existing things that are enhanced. Nothing new.

@Otani64 said:
Yeah it will be until Gamescom. People who are still active on the forum just start new threads, spitting out silly assumptions and questions that have been answered long ago. Some people do not seem to understand what a remaster means… It’s the same but brought to systems and technologies from today, with existing things that are enhanced. Nothing new.

Orchestras were too advanced for the 90s. :wink:

.wav was too big to chuck around in most cases, and .mp3 didn’t exist. So, MIDI/tracker it was for the most part, or low, low quality .wav. Luckily for AoE the game was small enough that a nice soundtrack can fit on the CD as well.

I hope they have a lot to announce, as was promised the first time they introduced the game! But I feel that nothing but the DE will come out , and all this HYPE created by them and this suspended will be murdered at Gamescom once

they’re good at keeping quiet, considering that all the development up to E3 was completely classified

@sonictimm said:
they’re good at keeping quiet

Haha! Well I have to say, that’s a bit understated!

If necessary I will dress as an AOE1 priest and Wolololol them into revealing details to me at GamesComm :slight_smile:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
If necessary I will dress as an AOE1 priest and Wolololol them into revealing details to me at GamesComm :slight_smile:

That might work for priority closed beta access.

don’t forget to say to them: “no fog” and “reveal map”

Currently on Facebook webpage: