New WOLOLO Ideas

> 

Never say never. Here’s Weber with priest in high level multiplayer.

Towers lacking +1 range is irrelevant because they have hidden extra range , they can hit all 10 range units attacking them even with 9 range. And 10 range towers still can’t hit catapults so it’s of no real value.

But if you want to believe that macedon is weak that is fine. If you believe no one makes priests, then it shouldn’t matter that they would lose the resistance, right? It’s not like it changes your gameplay experience if you never see them.

PS. If no one makes priests in your games, then why do you care about healing?

Of course, I know about the towers. The malus is nevertheless noticeable when it goes against catapults, which can exploit the aoe damage to artificially generate an additional range point. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to talk you out of this civ. If you like playing it, go ahead and do so. It’s totally fine. It’s just that I find Macedonians rather difficult in the overall picture and in relation to most other civs.
Healing is the most useful thing about priests for me. Because it’s reliable, consistant, and may even save a lot of resources.

Many greetings.