Newly selected cards and decks are not saved

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.20322
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Newly selected cards and decks in the campaign (any) are not saved. At the end of the level, and the distribution of the received points, and then at the beginning of a new level - I do not see the new upgrades I have selected, delivered from my hometown. The deck remains the starting deck, as in the first level of the game. It’s also a shame that all purchased upgrades for points simply disappear (the deck editor also remains empty, and this is despite the fact that my city is already level 15 and I have passed half of the campaign). This problem is not only for me, but also for many players on Steam.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

* 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. It happened last update. At the end of the level, and the distribution of the received points, and then at the beginning of a new level - I do not see the new upgrades I have selected, delivered from my hometown
  2. The deck remains the starting deck, as in the first level of the game. It’s also a shame that all purchased upgrades for points simply disappear (the deck editor also remains empty, and this is despite the fact that my city is already level 15 and I have passed half of the campaign)
  3. This problem is not only for me, but also for many players on Steam.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Please fix it!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: https://youtu.be/an3_vA9ccqQ

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

I can not load the save because I am a new user according to the forum rules (stupid rule)

4 Likes

Yup, I already created a topic on Steam few days ago about this issue, thanks for this post man, the more exposure the better right?

I’ve been looking for solutions for a long time, only to find out at last that it’s a bug

I have this problem as well. I have completed all the campaigns at the normal level and have now started to work my way through at the hard level. Unfortunately this has now proved impossible because of this bug, which does not allow me to earn, or use, any cards. Frustratingly the system tells me that there are 25 cards in my deck yet I only have the default, start, cards.

Hi @Gavnorock84, thank you for the report! I have linked your information with the information from @Kakariki73’s Steam discussion post. We are tracking the issue internally.

[Edit] This issue was previously reported here: Unlocked cards in campaign mode can’t be used when playing

1 Like

As a heads up, this has been fixed with today’s patch it seems :slight_smile:

Having just checked, if you’ve been experiencing this issue and are midway through a campaign, the new patch will unlock all the cards that failed to unlock previously. Thanks for reporting as seems is now all fixed!

I still have the issue after the update. Seems that all my deck progress has been lost. Did you do anything in specific?

Ah no! I’m sorry to hear that. No, didn’t do anything specific at all, just started it up as normal after the new patch had installed through steam.