Nizam Fusilier OP Otto build

Hey congrats on the build! Contrary to OP I think that it makes Ottomans way more interesting and with more options. In any case we actually got the opportunity to watch Aiz the other day in an Ottoman mirror using this build vs an Abus-Jan rush and he lost.

So it’s arguably similar in power to other Otto builds (assuming that he lost because of tactical decisions), or even less powerful than already existing Otto builds.

2 Likes

I used today this strat, is beatiful!

Its possible I won u yesterday with spain log? (My nickname is alexnevon)

2 Likes

thx… yea I watched it too… he is for sure 10x better than me at nizam micromanagement… so he actually made it look OP at some matchups… though it has its flaws and can be countered for sure as he lost some cause people just wasnt expecting it

1 Like

yes we played an unranked matched yesterday! … but you lost cause u sent your xbow batch into my hussars… so I got the upperhand after that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

they’re heavy infantry, so yes they do have a counter. pretty difficult in age 2 tho when ranged infantry only have 16 range and they have 20.

Ohh is true! , u are the strong otto, i played very bad this game :/, yesterday I has played vs 3 ottos more with nizam.

Nice imagination for the new strat! Great job andd gg guy

2 Likes