No decaying bodies?

When I’ve watched the trailer I noticed bodies didn’t decay. I wonder if they removed this feature ( I don’t think so) or they made it so it takes longer for the bodies to decay. (Or I’m just stupid and they always took that long to decay… haven’t played in a while) .

So what do you think about this?

I think they should keep the decay, it was really nice to look at a battleground after a large fight.
Maybe make it take even a bit longer to decay than it was originally.

They did always decay kinda slow in multiple stages which was really cool. I dont think they will change it too much in the remaster

I don’t think they’ll remove this simply because it has always be a part of the Age of Empires series (and even Mythology I think). But yeah, could have been slowed down a bit.
We’ll see when we’ll get it !

Completely agree on the decaying bodies, I hope they didn’t take them out, it was a nice touch. If they changed the time it takes for them to decay however I wouldn’t mind.

Some guy on the forgottenempires comments section asked about the bodies being bloody and a dev said the bloodiness would be in later cuz the art’s still in-dev. I would bet that the whole decay series is still in the works.

@ABetterBadger said:
Some guy on the forgottenempires comments section asked about the bodies being bloody and a dev said the bloodiness would be in later cuz the art’s still in-dev. I would bet that the whole decay series is still in the works.

Ah good to know! Noticed the thing about the blood aswell but I thought I’m just blind lol.