No July PUP this month?

Yep, but since July 7th the files have been updated:

https://steamdb.info/app/933110/history/

Considering they’ve been working on it back and forth for the past 18 days (for Steam) I’m hopeful this will be the final update, since it’s the last week of July.

5 Likes

Aoe4 just updated a small hot repair patch, which proves that aoe3de will be updated soon, because every time age4 updates age3de, he must be updated first. Even the update patch has long been done.

Hotfix 19801

Today’s hotfix resolves an important issue causing crashes or problems loading when launching Age of Empires IV from either the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. Should you continue to experience this, other issues, or simply wish to share feedback with our team: please check out our Support Articles or Send us a Ticket!

In early August, we’ll be releasing a patch which is set to include some of the hotkey fixes and balance changes you’ve been asking for. The focus of this patch will be to resolve important issues such as a Prelate Attack move bug, as well as issues found in the Remappable Hotkey Layout. You’ll be able to remap your hotkeys to cancel construction as well as map hotkeys for many more civ-specific commands. We’ll also be addressing issues on queuing production units by holding down hotkeys or Shift to batch produce, and we’re also tracking down other issues like Shift interfering with Grid Keys under the Grid Key Layout to be resolved in future patches.

1 Like

Maybe it’s patch,more summer event, talking about summer event the day after tomorrow starts the summer event of AoE Online…

Sorry, there will be no update today

17 or 18 UTC the update normally is out.

If it doesn’t come out today, it will come out Thursday.

1 Like

Yep. Game studios always release their update on Thursday and Tuesday for some reason.

if i had to guess why, people just started working on the monday so any last checks is done then before releasing on a tuesday while thursday release allows for any immediate fixing on the friday before the weekends

What do people say today there is pup?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

and meanwhile the developers

5 Likes

I say F…for the hope

3 Likes

Its better be Portugal or else…
0_PuGWongVwBo4T-nQ

3 Likes

Espero que antes de mexerem em Portugal eles deêm uma lida primeiro na historia portuguesa para evitar que continue a ser a “Britânia do Mediterrâneo”.

1 Like

Concordo plenamente.

1 Like

Calm down folks, let the devs enjoy their break…

I assume that next Legacy civ to get a overhaul will the Haudenosaunee, since they are the only civ to still not get any customization. Then I’ll bet that the next one will be either France or Portugal.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s almost certainly haud, likely customization plus a small rework as we’ve seen before. After that though it should be port and then ottoman in my opinion.

Or Japanese (since lots of people request tons of rewok of some home city cards and mechanics).

1 Like

Gee I hope they buff the Japanese. They need help. Maybe they can have the heroes teleport on top of treasure guardians and kill them. This would be a good change. The vils need more protection also. I think the vils should be able to teleport whenever they are a distance from the tc. To make it fair a shrine has to be within a half map distance to work.
They should still produce while teleporting also until retasked.

4 Likes

I think you may of missed the point of the reworks. It isn’t just buffs or nerfs. It’s to broaden the civs strategic depth. Sometimes at the cost of there over used strategies. As Japan has so many mechanics people find unfair maybe we could see some tweaks to these.

5 Likes

Some people don’t understand sarcasm.

1 Like

The updated description means that there are new campaigns (such as African colonization and civil war and European Civil War), new Natives, new maps new civ and new units

No I got the sarcasm. Just thought it missed the point

1 Like