No lions?

Some of them want clean graphics, some use goofy mods like the ones with Daut on Castle foundations and Monastery windows. But I’m not actually saying the multiplayer community want these mods, just that that’s who they’re aimed at. They make more sense in a context where there’s no pretence of historical accuracy, and that’s more common in multiplayer than singleplayer.

This is true. On the other hand, far more of them are profile icons. There’s obviously a mix of rewards, but it seems more skewed towards multiplayer to me.

If you take that approach, the obvious one to pick is African Clearing… which has no lions!

2 Likes

Serengeti…You need more David Attenborough shows.

1 Like

worked for me.
thanks.

What? I mean, I know that the Serengeti has lions I. It, but I don’t think you can argue that’s “common sense”. African Clearing is high up the list alphabetically and has “African” in the name - someone with no knowledge of which maps have lions in would surely try that one first.

1 Like

i think the game has a bug with this update. My maps don’t have any wild animals in random map with normal starting resources.

Which maps did you try? Some of them aren’t supposed to have predators, regardless of starting resources. As mentioned earlier in the thread, try using Haboob or Serengeti since they both should always have lions. And make sure you’re not playing deathmatch as well.