No more meme archers :(

Thats new!!! Why do you think the generic market is broken?

U FC and reach Castle Age with 30 villager, put like 16 to gold, 14 to wood and donā€™t make villagers anymore, have 0 macro, farms and win easily

that is still a huge nerf to the only thing keeping saracens relevant right now, like it or not.

And why no one use this as you say? I have never seen anyone do this except with Saracens and it is very rare too

No, he says all markets are broken not only Saracens

1 Like

yes, but which civ benefits most from market abusing to get up to castle age? Saracens.
so by nerfing markets in general, you nerf Saracens the most.

1 Like

Lots of pro players have done this before, Yo vs Liereyy in KoTD, etcā€¦

I am 100% agree. I tried using the bulgarians market as Saracens market, and i was surprised that i got the same result!!! BUT this benefit is only good at early game for any market, but Saracens can keep do this for long time.

Actually it is interesting that you noticed that. I did this with bulgarians to see what is the difference because i am actually Saracens picker-for now at least-but how did you notice this?!

They did it with Saracens

I watch streams and Nicov and Hearttt said that Market is broken and Hoang would be a noob without it. Afterwards I tried Hoang Rush and it worked perfectly with 0 farms.

1 Like

The generic market work with 30% fee, so do you suggest that to make the fee up to 50%?

That could work. Or it should have a cooldown. I mean you can use the Market every minute once untill Imperial Age.

I think the best thing is rising the fee for the generic market

1 Like

I am happy that they removed obsidian arrows, it was situational, but way too strong.

On a side note, it would be cool to have a ā€œsiegeā€ archer unit in the game: very low damage against normal targets, but great range with extra damage against buildings and perhaps siege. With flaming arrows, of course! :slight_smile:

Saracens deal same dmg to buildings with their archers in Feudal Age before patch and now (and each one of their team members does) - dealing 3 dmg instead of 1 dmg with most archers.

They no longer receive additional 1 in castle age and 1 in imperial however.

I think it was a good change tho.

Archers shouldnā€™t be the subject of memes but someone should make a meme about Mayan farmers.

Since when did Saracens get nerfed?

Check the patch notes. Siege archers are dead

I will. Thank you, @MatCauthon3

EDIT: Ahhhhā€¦all Saracen archers now no longer have a bonus against enemy buildings except via the +2 bonus damage from their Team Bonus. I seeā€¦I missed that when I quickly scanned through the recent patch summary.

Are CA affected by the TB?