Non stop Black Forest in 4v4s, and Sacred site victory delayed by funneling units onto the site

So my friends and I have played a decent amount of 3v3s and 4v4s since the game came out.
Since the most recent patch however, it seems every night we play 4v4s as a group we get endless streams of black forest games. When I say endless here, my friends tonight experienced 8 black forest maps in a row before heading to bed. The night before we experienced 6 black forest maps in a row, with no other map showing up in 4v4s at all. Initially we just assumed we were unlucky (because the map is very boring, especially with no sacred sights it just leads to who can make a wonder first). However it seems to be a constant issue when queuing with 4 individuals into a 4v4 quickplay game (against human opponents) the only map you seem to get is Black Forest.

alongside this, assuming this is unintended due to the niche nature of this and not seeing it talked about or written anywhere. But the Sacred site victory timer seems to be delayed for merely contesting the site with any units, Just finished a 1v1 game on Archipelago (water isn’t my forte so I normally avoid it due to the stalling nature of the map type) where I captured both sacred sites as my opponent built a wonder. I then held both sites, while my opponent funneled units onto the site from transport ships (due to the sites being directly beside the coastline) one at a time until I lost the game from the wonder timer.
With this being how it is, I don’t understand how you can actually hold the sites ever especially on maps like Archipelago where the sites spawn directly beside the coastline, at least assuming this is intentional.

Thanks, i’m hoping I hear back about these soon!

Play custom matches. You can set wonders off, making black forest way more exciting, or just select the map. People join just as fast, if not faster than quickmatch.