These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.24632.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Trade sites aren’t build when they are in a queue of things to do.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- select either explorer or villager
- hold shift to queue up builings or waypoints
- make builing a traiding post one in the queue as long as it isn’t the last in the queue
- see how the explorer/villager walks up to the site, and just walk on to the next action in the queue
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
the trade site should be build
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
sorry, can’t get it to work on my pc (yet)