Not wanted taunt sound when chatting in multiplayer (i.e. "4v4 brother")

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: ######
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Jorchking

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question:
If the first character is a number it will play the taunt associated with that number but unintentionally.
In the screenshot attached you will appreciate that you are asking if 3v3 or 4v4, but instead of showing properly the message you will have like the screenshot attached (something like “3 (food, please)v3” instead “3v3” typed message in the chat).

This issue is very similar than the one I created days before but isn’t the same (that’s why I created this): AI sighting enemy location plays the enemy number taunt sound i.e.: "Stone, please".
Hope you can help fixing both. Thanks.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

Just typing numbers as the firsts characters: 3v3, 1 guy left, typing a person nickname that starts with number, 4v4, etc.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1464186273794181812/D9F7F3FE28B9E87E191F9F6A2A847D612B906297/

You can escape that with a “/”. Not an error at all…
If you want to never send a taunt, unless you escape it you can change in settings. Then you have to “/14” to trigger taunt, but “4v4” would not create a taunt… Please check settings for something like that before reporting an issue