Old Recorded Games - query

Hi all,

I tried searching for topics about this, but couldn’t find anything with the relevant key words.

Will it ever be possible to view replays from a previous patch? I think it would be really beneficial to the community if either older patches were available to switch to for these specifics, or even better if games were viewable regardless of the patch being used at that time.
It is a real shame if the only way to view games older than 2 months ago is through the prism of either a VOD on Twitch, or if someone has decided to upload that game onto YouTube. What was once a vast scene of games readily available (I watched a Baltic game between Capoch and Daut from 2005 on AOC the other day) is now the complete opposite.

2 Likes

I agree. if we can get our recorded games from previous patches that be really meaningful to me

These games were played in another game. You cant expect them to work in DE as well.

But i would love to see some support to see DE games from previous patches. Wasnt there a tool made by a player, so you could rewind to a previous patch?

This is what i meant. So it is possible with the use of third parties, but i would love to see official support from microsoft.

1 Like

what’s the name of that tool mentioned?

You can download it here. The name seems like to be DE Replay manager.