Omg jajaaj i will never pick rusia again, what do you think about this quality per pop units?

being rusia is imposible to kill this guy, i would need around 40 strelet to shoot it to die jajajja.

best quality per squared mm on game i think.

Artillery exists ya know.

I just played a game with FU Soldado and they melted to artillery just like every other infantry unit.

4 Likes

mm i think rusia cant win to this on nr 40

Also grenadiers…with their insane range resist.

Russian infantry is meant to act as a meat shield for the real threat to hide behind - artillery. Artillery is Russia’s only real response to heavy infantry, which is why they have a card to allow it to be trained from blockhouses.

Russian infantry is cheap and trains incredibly fast and is super pop-efficient. You can get out 5 normal muskets for the price of that one musketeer. Russia’s strength lies in their cavalry and artillery, not their infantry.

5 Likes

They are less population efficient than normal Musketeers because they cost 2x the population but don’t have 2x the damage, only 2x the HP.

2 Likes

forts, artillery, instant grenadiers. there are a lot of ways to fight heavy infantry for russia.

1 Like

incoreherent info, you are exagerating,
russia is famous because his infatry is opo inefficient, and 285 food is the food of 3.5 musketeer aprox. not 5

yep they die to horses easily and are extremely expensive

yep? try to fight doppensoldier

That’s resource-efficient, not pop efficient. Russian infantry is extremely inefficient population-wise. Cossacks are quite population efficient though.

But she is right, russians wont win battles with their infantry, they need canons

1 Like