On the lookout for beginner/moderate player games

Hi all!

I am hoping this is the right spot to post this. I have taken some inspiration from T90s recent “low elo legends” streams and videos. He does a fantastic job with them and I was hoping to start a youtube/twitch following for lower elo players, I want to cast some lower performance games so for people looking on the outside in can see that not everyone is as amazing at the game as the pro players like the viper, mbl, daut etc etc.

By casting lower ELO games I think it gives others a chance to see the game on a more down to earth approach, to try and encourage players to try the ranked queue and give it a shot, after all, we all have to start somewhere right? My aim is to cast games on youtube and potentially on twitch(more saved for live gameplay) over time. If you would like to give me a cheeky follow you can find me on twitch/youtube as doobey1231

Anyway after that long winded introduction, the reason for my post is I am looking for more moderate/lower elo player games to cast. firstly, are there any websites where I can acquire game replays? otherwise if not I would love for some games to be sent to me! not sure what is the best and safest way but willing to work with everyone on that.

Thank you all for your time and any help you are able to give me!