One more time in treaty my win is counted as a loss!

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Game plateform : steam
  2. System : windows 10
  3. Issue experienced : I played a treaty game, I won but my rank stats went down, counting it as loss
  4. Now it’s 100% of the time

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should rank up and having one more victory on my stats

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

So one more time having the same issue. I have also seen that more and more players are encountering same issue as me.

So what now ? On my stats at least 10 games are wins counted as loss, and i think it’s more than 10 now.
Before i got this issue my average wins was at 55% now it’s about 38%, Nice ! And it didn’t count that I had mainly wins since it started to figure wrong.
So either you fix my stats in order to be correct about wins and loss or you simply reset my stats.
Im just asking to have correct representation, because more and more often since it i m kick of some games host because of my wins average. And after all, we play rank match for the challenge and to try to get up ranking.
Now it’s completly useless and handicapping.

4 Likes

I thought I was the only one who encountered this kind of problem! Ranked victory is judged as defeat! Scores are also reduced! When will this be fixed?

Idk. By the way, u can surf on the forum and see some others topics with same issue. So it’s known by the devs and they just don’t answer us. Well pity! As well if u want to have a proper game with a correctly count for now, the only way is to play 1v1. This works and counts the game truely. Maybe if we flood the forums with this we can hope a quicker fix.
Let’s see !

Hopefully this gets fixed soon, it is very annoying. It was working correctly for a few weeks then started counting them wrong again. I don’t see why this is so difficult to fix. The original game on ESO counted them correctly

1 Like