These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 50292
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the option page, when I click [reset to defaults] button, all the checkboxes will not reset. Only sliders and dropdown menus are reset.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- start aoe2 de
- click setting on top-right of menu > click option
- or start a single player game and press F9 to display option screen
- in the interface tab, toggle the sans serif font(check if it’s unchecked, uncheck if checked)
- click the reset to defaults button
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
After clicking the reset to defaults button, the checkbox remain the same.
The slider (e.g. terrain grid color) and dropdown menu (e.g. health bar colors) can be reset normally.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.