Options>Disable Units,Repeatedly adding units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:#94056
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Map Editor > Options > Disable Units. Repeatedly making changes can create a large number of duplicate units, which can easily lead to bugs. Currently, there is no alternative solution. If we use trigger effects like “Disable Units,” it cannot correctly retain the associated technologies of that unit. Additionally, for units like 1795 (Dromon) with the Chinese name “喷火船” and unit 529 (Fire Ship) with the same Chinese name “喷火船,” it causes issues. This makes it impossible to correctly disable unit 1795 in Map Editor > Options > Disable Units because the unit ID for the topmost “喷火船” is random each time you select it.
It is impossible to correctly obtain the tech tree for units 529 or 1795 after they have been disabled.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
1.Map Editor > Options > Disable Units,Disable any one Units.
2.change player2
3.change player3
4.make Repeatedly Disable Units.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
only Disable 1unit.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
QQ图片20231003181650

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Use trigger Enable/Disable Object to do it.

Thank you very much for reading through all the content, but creating a new trigger > new effect > disable unit doesn’t achieve the desired effect.

I currently need to disable training for all units while keeping their normal technology trees, corresponding upgrades, and building previews intact. Therefore, it’s necessary to use the Map Editor > Options > Disable Units, along with XS’s cEnableObject, to achieve this effect. If I use Create New Trigger > New Effect > Disable Units, I must disable training for all units for 8 players. This requires over 1000 trigger effects. Then, I can use XS’s cEnableObject to achieve the desired effect. However, even with this approach, I still lose the normal technology tree activation, technology, and unit previews due to unit disabling, and it doesn’t achieve the desired goal.