- GAME BUILD #: 14.43676
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
After sending the grapeshot card for the Portuguese the organ guns get a bug that prevent them from moving.
If I fire once with the organ gun, or switch to either bombard or limber mode, from there (until a new game), the organ guns will only move if you move them a certain distance away.
It must be that in the coding, the organ gun gets “confused” about the removal of the packing animation, so when moved further away than the minimum distance needed to pack up, it just stops everything.
Tried to counter the bug by making it move with the shift button on smaller distances, but that just makes the moving animation run, instead of moving the organ gun.
Using the bombard or limber mode buttons don’t fix this either.
This card bugs the organ gun.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Grapeshot is sent in age 4 as the Portuguese.
- If I fire or switch into bombard/limber mode, the organ gun gets bugged.
- The organ gun now won’t move long distances at once, it must be moved gradually.
The organ gun would just move around without stopping for anything.
Below you can see that moving the organ guns with the shift button just make the moving animation without moving the units (Cannons are in limber mode in the pictures).