Otto‘s Mosque miss standing army and mass cavalry in PUP version

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I find that standing army and mass cavalry disappear for otto in PUP version.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play otto in PUP version
  2. build a mosque
  3. check the tech in mosque

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Make miss standing army and mass cavalry back before releasing the new patch.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

I can’t reproduce this, for me the technologies are there. Are you sure you’re at least in the industrial age?

1 Like

Are the upgrades only starting to appear in the age that the civ is allowed to research them? (because that would be bad). Standing army and Mass cav should appear in the photo with the IV icon below.

1 Like

I‘m in age 2, but these icon disappear. Are you test this in PUP version?

Otto starts with 400 wood. Otto, who sucks in non-TP maps, will be worse because he can’t build a mosque. Isn’t this awful? It’s ridiculous that a civilization that needs a buff is nerfed.

1 Like

Right, I understand what you guys mean :smiley:. We’re tracking this issue now, thanks for reporting it.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for reporting this issue :smile:

4 Likes

Hi Ippert,

This is not just for mosque, but for all churches I think. I tried with British and had the same issue.

2 Likes

it appears when reaching age 4. its missing in earlier ages until you reach industrial.

1 Like

The Chinese New Army card is weak.The 2 Flamethrowers are weak.The German consulate Gold speed need become 1.65