Ottomans Lacking Horse Archer [Serious]

It is worse than knight being unique to the French.
French knights were probably the most prominent among knights.

Rus were behind Ottomans, Delhi Sultanate, Abbasids and of course Mongols in terms of horse archery. Rus horse archers were poor replicas of their Mongol, Kipchak invaders.

3 Likes

Well if they dont do sth about it, we should open the 90th as well. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

i knew they made the sipahi horse archer then changed it why did it changed?

1 Like

+1 The Ottomans should have the horse archer unit.

4 Likes

Wonderful post, yeah the lack of horse archers in ottoman roster is total nonsense. Btw they could be really op if fielded with mehter that buffs their speed, attack speed and piercing armor, but ottoman definitely need them.

I think ottomans have the worst design of all civs, no horse archers, janissaries (the most feared military corp in europe and middle east) who are just a gunpowder anticav, bad economy, grand galley that no one is able to use cause you’re dead before reaching castle age, drummers on horse, gunpowder in castle age (Castle age is supposed to be around 1300 right? So you definitely didnt have hand guns in that age).

I feel this civ needed a much better design, considering its massive role in medieval history

1 Like

Yes, it is very rare that they do not have the horse archer, in AoE 3 they have them together with the Russians…

1 Like

Man, mehter is already OP on its own. Nerfing that to slot in horse archers should be easy enough.

Why necro this thread, KnowingLamb8370?

I hope a mod closes this (thread)

i saw a chinese players thread and it reminded me this thread so i made a post.

i hope this thread doesnt close

1 Like

The irony, however, is that this cavalry does not look at all like the knights of Sipathi, but the cavalry of Deli.

2 Likes