Out of Synchronization!

We just have to wait for the next patch

Fair enough but the amount of cheaters is hugely exaggerated. I exclusively play with randos and once in a blue moon somebody may cheat. Then I just don’t play with that guy again.

1 Like

Our team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. While I don’t have an ETA on when it will be fixed, we are actively trying to fix it. I am sorry for the inconvenience as I know it isn’t a fun experience :(.

15 Likes

Thanks. Hoping you resolve it soon. The game is unplayable :sweat_smile:

This should have been fixed before the weekend honestly

1 Like

Yeah, even if it’s just this out of sync bug and then do a later hotfix for the other stuff.

I understood it may be not so easy to fix,the out of sync problem.

I’ve only had two after 30 games. Both were at the start. It must affect you only if you have some specific mod.

No I don’t think so, it happens to me every time someone ransoms the explorer and I disabled mods to see if it made a difference and it’s the same.

1 Like

I have had it happen quite a few times and I don’t have any mods installed

Strange how it’s so prevelant with some and not others. Perhaps it’s civ dependant.

Aside from those two events I’ve had no others after another 15 games. I have frequently bought back my explorer.

it happens too much and player’s population in going down fast

Got hit three times this morning by the same bad French player (name starts w M). I didn’t know it handed you a loss when it synced. I now understand the consternation. I thought it just dumped the game.

The last game I wouldn’t kill his explorer. He found the one treasure guard not dead and killed himself there to activate the oos option. Really lame stuff. It doesn’t take much for them to come out.

devs said there will be a hotfix today。on twitter

Im sorry to post it here, do you guys know a fix for fps drop in 4 vs 4 games? Everything is fine 1v1 2v2 but as soon as 3v3 or 4v4 there is an fps drop, do you know any fix?

cant find this tweet on @ageofempires where do you see this post?

Hotfix is out now. OOS fixed.

2 Likes

i hope it man. The game was unplayable

I literally just got the OOS, wasn’t fixed.

2 Likes