Overlay app showing information about allies and opponents

I’ll have to try this out.

2 Likes

Hi! Nice work, I love it. But since yesterday, it doesn’t work anymore for me. When I launch the app, I see a blank screen during 1s and it close. I have tied to reinstall, the last 2 versions but same issue. Any ideas?

1 Like
  • Make sure you use the lastest version (1.2.1)
  • Send me the log (%userprofile%\AppData\Local\AoE4_Overlay\overlay.log)
  • Try deleting config.json in the same folder and relaunching
2 Likes

Thank you ! It works when deleting config files. I think I changed a hotkey that he didn’t love.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip, i will try this right away.

Me and my teammate were out of the overlay, opponents still visable.

2 Likes

Excelente aplicacion

2 Likes

AWESOME, thank you!!

2 Likes

One question, only works for players in the Microsoft network?, or is it uses all together with the steam and the Microsoft one?

1 Like

Hi, it doesn’t matter whether you are playing the game on steam or not.

2 Likes

It’s work so good, thank for the work :smiley:

1 Like

new update and app closed after 30s some1 got same problem ?

There is an update now that fixes it.
Now the app will use more AoE4 World Apis. Aoeiv.net was returning some junk data.

thanks for fast update you app is really good

1 Like

hello idk where is error but app refresh data after match

Is there a way to manually update the overlay? It takes a really long time until the overlay recognizes that a new match started and often it only updates after the match is already over.
Anything I can do, so that the overlay “reacts” faster?
When is the data supposed to update? After the game starts at 0:00?

1 Like

The AoE4 World fixed their API caching issues today, so it should be updating consistently at the start of the game.

I’m sorry for the issues.

2 Likes

This is really handy. Is there any way to see if the team I am against is premade at all?

I don’t believe that’s possible. Maybe it would be possible to make an assumption based on their match history.

Yeah that’s what I try and do. However there is often little time to do so in the lobby screen.

Yet playing as randoms against a premade team is 99% a waste of time so I usually drop and find another game if the matchmaking doesn’t look worth sticking it out for.

The overlay can now download and display any build order from age4builder.com in Illustrated format: build order step selection, nice layout with game pictures.

Thank you to @Maguro2062 and LEN polygon for their collaboration.

5 Likes