Palisade walls are barely clickable since the april patch

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: #81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 and also linux.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Palisade walls are very hard to click on in order to select. I mostly feel this with single palisade pieces. Say i need to click one to delete it or to repair it, it is very hard to select it and not the building behind it or the tree in front of it, even though im clearly clicking on the palisade itself.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Build a single palisade so that there is a tree in front of it and a building behind it. Then try to left click it to select it. Its barely clickable.
You can also do this without the building/tree but then you can just click its center so you are less likely to feel it.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Palisades should be as clickable as they have been before the latest patch.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

In this picture you can clearly see how the mouse pointer is over the palisade wall, but the object it highlights it the market behind it (you can see that the market’s hp bar is shown instead of the palisade’s hp. I forgot to enable the big highlight thing in the option when taking this picture).

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

I can confirm the same bug, i have deleted a few of my others buildings while trying to delete palisades until i realized there was this new bug.

This is already being tracked.

1 Like

any update on this? its literally impossible to fix palisades that are attacked by enemy units from certain angles.