Palmaryans Villagers

10% could be balanced. 20% could not. Still not sure i like it

1 Like

For starters you could word this better. Unless someone reads the entirety of the post this can mean anything

You didn’t specify if this is additional or slower, and assume we all know Vils normally cost less.

I think it’s an interesting idea, and if anything would possibly have to be done incrementally (50% more expensive Vils is massive trying to balance that in the early game)

Either way due to the different types of maps played I think this bonus is going to be very very difficult to balance. Aoe1 afaik does not have very good balance and it is a much simpler game

I can’t see how you are going to balance this bonus so that it is workable on aggressive maps (the most common maps) and not OP on boomy /safe maps like arena, or various iterations of TGs

“Villagers work 44% faster for some tasks, 36% faster for some tasks, 0% faster (or at least much less faster) for others.” there I just saved you 5 seconds. if you want better info play Classic AOE and do your own experiments. Also this inaccurate stats problem is not unique to Palmaryans villager.