Panuco Waterways only ships if you have shipments

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The Panuco Waterways card, which looks like it should allow crate cards to be sent without costing shipments, only works situationally. If I have no shipments, I cannot send crates. If I do have at least 1 shipment, I can send infinite crate cards (does not subtract from my shipments). But if I don’t have any shipments, I cannot send crate cards. (meaning in order to use this card right now, I have to always not send one shipment).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Pick the Tamuilipas Federal State with Mexico
  2. Send the Panuco Waterways card from Tamuilipas
  3. Attempt, with 0 shipments, to send 300 wood crate (it fails for me)
  4. Acquire 1 shipment, queue up 300 wood crate several times (this works)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I would expect (3) above to be able to send.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

In the first image, note that I can send 300 wood crates several times (I only have 1 shipment available).
In the second image, after I use the 1 shipment on a card, I can no longer send the 300 wood crates (note in the bottom corner the error “You do not have any shipments available”, which is displayed when I click the 300 wood crates card).

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @frankwithlaughs !

Thanks for this, we are already tracking this issue (^∇^)