Patch 15965 for aoe4 has arrived!

You have to improve the graphic before.

Do you though? I enjoy the art style and think some cool stuff can come from it :sunglasses:

It’s not matter of artstyle itself but textures quality. Models are very low also with 4k and maximum setting. You can’t allow more zoom or camera without improve the textures. One step at once.

I think they are quite nice myself, even without 4k. To each their own I suppose.

1 Like

Hmmm , textures should be the last thing they need to touch , as you said : Step by step .

Bring new patches , new seasons , new civilizations to increase hype and when we are on the sweetspot then they can change graphics

I said for the general opinion about the game not only me

The textures look much better with the AMD contrast adaptive sharpening filter, which can be enabled in the AMD settings if you have an AMD graphics card, or using ReShade if you have an Nvidia card.

3 Likes

oh wow , aoe4 DE

thats sooooo cool!

It’s just crazy how soft and blurry this game is. Your eyes get somewhat used to it after a while, but then you see a screenshot from AoE 3 or Anno or even a sharpness filter applied and you realize how bad it is.

3 Likes

I used It with Nvidia but this filter doesn’t add textures. They should redone all units like definitive editions.

the blurry thing you can see from the the beta. Ik that some ppl already notice and decide to not play because it feels incomplete in the graph aspect

They did not fix anything that was relevant to me. I cant attack opponent by selecting units garrisoned inside a building. I first have to right click on empty space for units to come out and the game decides to de-select all unitis. Then I have to re-select and attack the opponent. This adds so much frustration. The game should be easily playable with just mouse.

I played aoe2 but never had to use keyboard to even do basic things like these.

you’re lucky you didnt garrison in a ram. Its a nightmare then

Lol thats another hell. This feature is so under-utilized just because its so difficult to execute. Well it will take another 3 months to see any progress on this matter.

1 Like

yeah the ram is attacking a building but first the ram has to go where you clicked then, after a long time will ungarrison, then you have to select the ram and attack at the building were you attacking and then select troops, deselect ram (otherwise the ram will move with the troops) and send your troops to attack, if they’re not dead by then

I would fire relic and send this lazy people to their home and look for new developers, honestly. It