Pathfinding bug - Trade carts getting stuck

collison with units is different from collison with buildings or archers would pass through walls.

Yes, but if i was to change the collision with the buildings… then how would the trade carts “hit/collide” with the buildings? The trade carts still have to interact with the market in order for them to work.

On that note, why can’t I just give every civ a building from the portuguese to get gold late game and lock carts and trade cogs for every civ…? What does the community think of that idea?

Who said anything about changing their collision against buildings?

Pretty bad idea. Would change 1v1s quite hard, also trade is more dangerous, but more effective if build across the whole map. The big difference is: you can kill trade carts quite easy, but a building thats behind enemys base, somewhere in a safe spot? Not really easy to kill. I just do not like that idea…

I hear you on that buildings being hard to kill. what if they had 1 HP? You could run some type of horses in there and hose out the buildings real fast. This fix is not really for 1 vs 1. It is mainly for large team battles.

In this game there is no way to target collisions only with buildings or only with troops, unless if i had the source code. The carts are getting stuck in/on the markets due to a collision bug. That’s the issue with the carts. If you want stackable carts search the mod list in the game for: no collision trade. The carts getting stuck problem has been solved with that mod.

1 Like

This issue still on in October’s patch

use the mod air trade. no longer gets stuck even when game runs at 5fps

Is that legal in multiplayer ranked games?

nope, but for normal game sure is allowed.

Please fix this. I’m a high MMR TG player and i hate it that there’s no reliable gold income in the late game. It’s driving me out of the game.

2 Likes

Agreed. This bug happens regularly in MP and has done as long as I can remember.

The bug is still in the february update.
It’s very annoying, please have a look.

1 Like