Pathfinding for villagers in condensed areas

Game Version: 101.101.34793.0 4597979

• Build (Feb 11 2020)
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

When some villagers are too close to bushes or wood (never experience this with gold or stone) and the place where they drop the resource accordingly they get stuck between one and the other, I have to manually move them to make them work again however they do not show as idle villagers, however after certain time they actually fix themselves.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start any match multiplayer or not
  2. Build a lumber camp or a mill with 0 tiles distance between the wanted resource
  3. Send around or 6 villagers
  4. Wait a little bit an see if they get stuck

(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
Sorry

Hi there! We released Hotfix 35209 yesterday that includes two pathfinding changes for villagers.

• Had a conversation about personal space with villagers who would get uncomfortably close while gathering resources and constructing buildings.
  • Fixed a rare issue where, in very specific circumstances, villagers could trap themselves while gathering resources.

Please let us know if there’s still trouble with villages after installing this hotfix.

I played several games and for me it’s pretty much fixed. Still having issues but much rarely (like had 15 times more villagers stuck/game in the previous update).