Pathing issues and only female Villager bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: Build from 12.8.2020
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: What do you mean?

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
Pathing issues (severe) + Only female Villagers
I will NOT make 3 threads for all the 3 bugs that appeared in this game, no, how about you code the game better? Split this Thread into your own 3 Threads if you want, but I won’t enter everything that stays the same 3 times. The fact that there are 3 bugs in one replay is already on you. And if you dont accept this thread then go ahead, leave the bugs in.

Pathing Issues:
Lumberjack don’t take the fastest way to the tree that I set gather point on (Minute 2:35, compare where the 2 next villagers are going and where the gather point is set)

Villager at minute 6 that build the dock was tasked by setting waypoints to do following: Build Dock, Build House, Villager stopped building dock at 99% and continued the house on its own. Waypoint system made it stop at 99%. After she thought she build both (house and dock) she didnt automatically go on to that one palisade, as they usually do, which proves that I didn’t do anything except using the waypoint system, manual tasked villagers will go on building nearby buildings

I was player 1 (blue)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the game
  2. See pathing bug out
  3. Cry in corner

for the Women villager bug only

1. Set arabia
  2. Then it randomly doesnt work and the lobby interface still say its ara, even tho its default map coastal
  3. TC’s only produces female villager (except starting vills) for both players, at around 25 minutes the bug stops (randomly)

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).