People who surrender early are a problem

This topic shows the worst of some people, lack of empathy and common sense, but i am scared that with the current terrible dev leadership, soon we can have punishments like this to follow the alt f4 punishments, anyway team games are unplayable on DE, cysion and adamisgreen finally managed to kill the only game mode i enjoy, i used last night 2 nicks on different ranks, the higher one i got vs stackers 3200 with strong allies 1900 tg elo 0 1x1, the second time i got again with those teammates after +7mins waiting time so it was kind of obvious to get matched vs the same stackers, so i closed the game, logged in with an inferior elo, just to have waiting times of +7 mins and pure alt f4 for 45 mins, the elo of that account is 2300 which can be considered really low and yet i wasn’t able to get a game.

Those +7 mins of waiting time with low accounts just shows how small is the active playerbase and if they don’t work to keep it, the unfair matches will increase 1000% following the alt f4 punishments, can’t believe some of you want to punish people who surrender because their team is so bad, the game is in an awful state and yet you guys want to make it worse.