Every Architecture has a unique Sail design:
- African ships: Reed lug rig with solar disk and crescent.
- American: Crab claw sail with double-headed serpent.
- Central Asian: Lateen rig with Wind Horse.
- Central European: Square rig with Arrow Cross.
- Longboats use banded square sails.
- East Asian: Junk rig with Vermilion Bird.
- Turtle Ships do not have sails, but they have flags with the same symbol.
- Eastern European: Square rig with Patriarchal Cross.
- Mediterranean: Square rig with Maltese Cross.
- Transport Ships use Lateen rig.
- Fire Ships, Fast Fire Ships, and Heavy Demolition Ships combine Lateen and Square rigs.
- Caravels use Lateen rig with the Order of Christ cross.
- Middle Eastern: Lateen rig with crossed scimitars.
- Southeast Asian: Junk rig with elephant head.
- Thirisadais use Tanja rig with a peacock feather.
- Western European: Square rig with lion rampant.
Why does new civs have to share theirs?
I Suggest Thirisadais peacock sail design as new sail for all 4 Indian civ.
WDY guys say?