- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.53347.0.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
My Player Stats “Ranked Games” count is rather bugged. It’s currently showing:
Ranked Wins: -4
Ranked Games: -1095761924
Every time I close the game and reopen it, the Ranked Games number is different (appears to be a random number in the Int32 range), but the other numbers remain expectedly constant.
This bug persists after deleting the profile directory - that is, if the folder containing Player.nfp is deleted then my Campaigns stats are reset but my General stats are the same (apart from Ranked Games which is an apparently random number).
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open game
- Open Player Stats
- Observe incorrect Ranked Games and Ranked Wins count
I expect the Ranked Games number to be zero.
(and then, after closing and immediately reopening the game)