Please bring the Microsoft games to GOG as well!

GOG is an amazing game store, which started it’s journey by releasing old games in a form that would let them run on a modern machine as well. Nowadays while they keep doing the same, they also release new games but with heavy curation to ensure no abominable game makes it to their platform. And they offer these games in a DRM-free fashion.
Link: https://www.gog.com/

I can’t help but notice that the Microsoft Studios made games are absent from the platform, and I firmly believe that this shouldn’t be the case. If you want even more people to play your games and if you care about your customers, releasing the old and the new games on more platforms/store fronts is just a positive.

So here I am, not even a GOG employee or affiliate, just a happy GOG customer and a less happy Windows customer, and why am I doing this? Because I really believe that Microsoft made some phenomenal games back in the days, and I love seeing bringing them back to life with the new fresh looks, but the other and I’m extremely disappointed to see that the studio doesn’t give us the freedom of choice.

As I’m decided to buying my games on GOG, I’m sure others did as well, or at least prefer getting their games there. So please bring your amazing games there!
Thanks

1 Like

Gog only hosts DRM free games.

I love gog but I think that microsoft has the right to bring its games exclusively to windows store.

I also hope that the FASA Studio MechWarrior games will get released on GoG.

Phil Spencer has said that Microsoft will still publish games on Steam. But then, Microsoft has always talked a lot of stuff about PC gaming, without following through on their words.

@WhiteWitcher311 said:
I love gog but I think that microsoft has the right to bring its games exclusively to windows store.

Careful - give Microsoft an inch, and they’ll take your entire OS, PC, and all the personal data on it.