Please build an Xbox One X version for release please

I love the Age of Empires games(at least I and II) but only have an Xbox(about to get a One X). One of the best things you could do to help Xbox/Microsoft is expanding this beloved franchise over into other Microsoft realms(ex: Xbox One X which has the power and will soon have Keyboard/Mouse compatibility).

They already said it’s not going to happen, because the focus in on PC gameplay.

@IamDalv said:
They already said it’s not going to happen, because the focus in on PC gameplay.
I understand that but with keyboard and mouse coming to Xbox that’s the smartest business move they can make is expanding it even the tiniest bit past computer. Am I not right?

RTS games are good only if supported by mouse and keyboard. See halo wars 2 for PCs is not as fascinating as for Xbox. They should create the ability to verify that an Xbox user needs a keyboard and mouse to play (something I do not think is possible). But many Xbox users would buy the game without reading that mouse and keyboard peripherals would be mandatory, resulting in useless complaints. So no! Do you want AoE? play it on a system where the game is thought to be played at its best.

@CostlierParrot3 said:
RTS games are good only if supported by mouse and keyboard. See halo wars 2 for PCs is not as fascinating as for Xbox. They should create the ability to verify that an Xbox user needs a keyboard and mouse to play (something I do not think is possible). But many Xbox users would buy the game without reading that mouse and keyboard peripherals would be mandatory, resulting in useless complaints. So no! Do you want AoE? play it on a system where the game is thought to be played at its best.

Easy change would be to add a Mouse/Keyboard symbol on the box/in the marketplace. I mean they’re doing the same thing kind of with the games that support OneX 4K gameplay and that stuff. I’m an a HUGE fan of Age of Empires but haven’t been able to play due to lack of computer. I play all my games on that console so spending else where is kind of a waste of $ for me.

@FrosttheVII Xbox Play Anywhere would be amazing for Age of Empires IV. I’m just not sure it would make any sense without keyboard and mouse controls for Xbox One. For Age of Empires IV on Xbox One without keyboard and mouse controls, the devs would need to spend extra time developing a controller friendly user interface.

@rhrmn said:
@FrosttheVII Xbox Play Anywhere would be amazing for Age of Empires IV. I’m just not sure it would make any sense without keyboard and mouse controls for Xbox One. For Age of Empires IV on Xbox One without keyboard and mouse controls, the devs would need to spend extra time developing a controller friendly user interface.

But they’re getting mouse and keyboard support in the near future, so it’s coming, and I feel this franchise would be the perfect use for Play Anywhere with that support coming

@rhrmn said:

hello, changing the user interface because it is compatible with a controller, would spoil the gaming experience. The game, in my opinion, necessarily requires keyboard and mouse … as for a RTS that God commands!

I honestly see a bundle of mouse and keyboard gaming for Xbox, . Why not? I want to play this on my 4K 65’ TV.

@BlinxESP said:
I honestly see a bundle of mouse and keyboard gaming for Xbox, . Why not? I want to play this on my 4K 65’ TV.

You need more than that limited keyboard.

@BlinxESP said:

hi, what is that ?? a glove to play golf? really, it’s a limited keyboard. Anyway, do you want to play a RTS on a 65 'TV, maybe sitting comfortably on the sofa, with your legs up on a chair ?? and the mouse you slide it on the legs? or on a small desk near the sofa and away from the TV? lol … It’s not the same thing. And do not say that the experience of a rts on xbox is the same experience on PC.