Please enable llamas and Inti Raymi 2 in the Inca home city

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 50830
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Since the PUP of the Inca patch, the Llamas customization cannot be used with Inti Raimy 2 in the Inca homecity screen. There is no reason why it shouldn’t be, besides being a bug: thematically, it doesn’t make sense to have llamas disappear in the height of the festival. I asked the same in the Steam forum for the PUP, and while the answer given was that some customizations were meant to be used with a skybox in particular, that is obviously not the case for this customization.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Unlock llamas customization
  2. Unlock inti raymi 2
  3. Can’t use them together

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
They should be able to be present at the same time

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I should add that, even if the decision to not have llamas during the inti raymi was intentional, it seems more appropriate to me to actually have it since in some places during inti raymi people do the Señalada wich is an actual wedding of various couples of llamas.

1 Like

Helloo

Thank you for your suggestion! This is intended behaviour, however, we have shared it with our team, they will think about it!

Hi! I see you fixed the issue with the lights being inconsistent in this latest patch. It works fine now! Now, if we only could have thos llamas with inti raymi 2, it would be lovely! :grin:

Hi devs! Is it possible to implement the llamas alongside the Inti Raymi 2 festival? Now that all Home cities have customizations, Incas are the only ones were an animal disables the festival customization that many HCs have. I know its a minor thing but it would be so good. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Was this ever reviewed? It would be nice to have llamas and the gull festival for a more complete looking Incan home city :smiley:

1 Like