Please fix damage multiplier on converted treasure guardians vs wagons

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.14825.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

My Portuguese TC wagon was killed in about 7 seconds by a converted pistolero. I was playing Port vs Lakota, and the player was able to run his explorer on top of my TC location so that I couldn’t build, then in about three shots the pistolero killed my tc wagon. I thought I would have time to delete the TC spot and start again, but the pistolero kills too fast because it hits for 40 damage with no decrease multiplier. Please make it so that wagons cannot be killed instantly by converted treasure guardians age 1-2. I understand that I should have changed locations for the TC quicker, but there should still be a decrease damage modifier for wagons and the pistol shot. I wouldn’t have even minded if it was a melee unit, but the distance shot is too much.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Convert a Pistolero or other ranged guardian.
  2. Shoot someone’s TC wagon.
  3. Win at 4:30.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.