PLEASE FIX MATCHMAKING AOE 2 DEFINITIVE

HI; IM really frustrated , my account is getting banned for 8 mins for a game that I played, and a allie drop, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY YOU DONT LET PEOPLE PLAY THE MAP THAT THEY WANT AS ANY OTHER GAME IN THE WORLD??? PLEASE GET RID OF THESE MOMENTARY BANNS OR PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING THE GAME ; ITS INCREIDBLE THAT THE PROBLEM OF ALT F4 IS NOT POPLE RUINING GAME EXPERIENCE; IS THE LACK OF OPTIONS TO BAN THE AMOUNT OF MAPS THAT YOU WANT; ALSO ; 5 YEARS HAS PASSED SINCE YOU RELEASE AOE 2 DE AND WE ARENT ABE TO ADD A FRIEND; SEND A TEXT ; VOICE CHAT; WE HAVE TO PASS OUR DISCORD NAME OR STEAM ID TO ADD A FRIEND INGAME; ITS AMAZING; AND YOU NOW ARE IN ADDITION BANNING ACCOUNTS; WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??? MATCHMAKING AND UI/UX ARE HORRIBLE IN GAME; YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO NOTHING POST GAME ONLY REPORT tHE OTHER PLAYER : PLEASE FIX:

3 Likes

Relax. Don’t resign. Spend those five minutes practicing your build order. Make Hera proud.

2 Likes

The angry man has several points…

Indeed. May not agree with his style, but I can see where he is coming from.

Queue times already paying the price of the implementation, idc about <2200 matches but for 2500 and higher its being confirm by anyone even at peak hours where the game has more activity, well done devs.

Its really good to see that in order to get reasonable waiting times you implemented the system forcing awful maps and terrible unfair games and now pretending to enforce the system the reasonable queue times now compare to a lobby system without ofc the benefits of it.

Since the update I had
0 Alt-F4s
0 Drops
0 problems
100% Enjoyable Games!

1 Like