Please fix USA đŸ‡ș🇾

Just rush USA and defeat it easily. No need for any fix.

1 Like

Please fix Italy🇼đŸ‡č
The civilization is bugged, the FI and certain shipments that I don’t want to name so as not to “tempt the devil” are broken. When are they going to be fixed? I think this is the worst bug so far, and that’s enough for me. Please fix it as soon as possible, I refuse to continue playing as long as things continue like this!!!

i have the same feeling about the monster Italy.

1 Like

Statehood already affected Indiana free age up shipment before the patch. It‘s intended.

I swear it didn’t, if it did it was less of an affect then it is now

Isn’t that how it works now already? A second reduction?

I guess your research order is wrong. The right order is statehood first and then Indiana free age up second, and it‘s faster.

Why would the order matter when it does not normally? You can research statehood when your aging or before clicking age up to get the benefit

It reduces by percentage for example 50% faster age up, which is a small effect on the regular age up to fortress but a large effect on the 6 minute age up with indiana.

1 Like

You can research statehood before or during age up usually.

1 Like

The description of it says: reduces time for the next federal state chosen to advance to the next age by 50 seconds and double the xp crates shipped

It‘s about math:
statehood -50 seconds
Indiana free age up 4.5 multiples longer
Normal time for age 4 up is 90 seconds
(90-50)x4.5 or 90x4.5-50
Thus, the order matters.

2 Likes

Well it will be easy enough to test out

Yes, so there is nothing bugged, and this thread is a kind of misleading.

Surely a satire post.

1 Like

Incredible what comments are made here :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

ROFL of course it is a bug m8. You go AgeIV for free in 10 Minutes ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Did you even play Multiplayer or are you just a casual ?

4 Likes

but this is not the way how aoe3 works. Especially not aoe3 mathematics

3 Likes

your main civ is USA that s ok but u must admit this USA FI strategy is unbalanced and broken the game systemit must be nerfed

5 Likes

Just like Ethiopia, someone has already stolen at least 300 ELO with this tactic, shouldn’t it be weakened?

4 Likes