Please, return the natives Aztecs, Iroquois, Lakota, Incas

I was very disappointed when I saw that Incas was replaced by Zapotec… I do not understand you, developers, you removed these natives, and most importantly, they had unique technologies! Any “removes, replaced. deleted e.t.c” are worsens the game! And you say, that you want to improve the game! Only variety can improve the game! I’m an very old player and I know what I’m talking about.
Please, return it minor natives to our maps, and any return to new DE maps. In the original it was like this:
Aztecs were in maps Sonora, Yucatan
Iroquois were in maps Great Lakes, New England
Lakota were in maps Great Lakes, Great Plains, Rockies
Incas were in maps Amazonia, Andes, Araucania, Pampas
Thank you for returns old natives, and understand!
I suggest, example:
Zapotec natives is surely will be generated on map, if at least one player plays for Aztecs civ.
If there is no Aztecs civ in any players, it may well be random map generated the Aztecs natives.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be rude, but no you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. Lakota, azecs and iroquois were removed 14 years ago with the release of the warchief expansion.

I’d say its logical they removed the incas.

11 Likes

They ae playable civs now, so there is no need to have them as minor settlements.

6 Likes

This isn’t entirely true. The Lakota, Aztecs, and Iroquois were replaced by the Cheyenne, Zapotec, and Huron, respectively. I do agree that the Inca should be replaced by some kind of other native minor civilization because their researchable technologies are very important, especially for treaty play.

8 Likes

Yeah I know. I was just pointing out thatwhat the op was discovering with de dated back from the wc. Incas was not replaced by anything ?

3 Likes

Iroquois, Lakota and Aztecs as minor civs were removed as early as the Warchiefs expansion…

They should definitely design a new minor civ to replace Inca though.

Edit: It seems Mapuche got a new Bolas Cavalry. No idea about techs. Not as good as a new minor civ but acceptable.

4 Likes

I don’t understand anything, they appear in my game and I can play with them, is it a mistake? I had not seen those civilizations disappear.
Or what does the main comment talk about? Because in my game there are the Aztecs, Lakotas and Iroquois

1 Like

I want an them to be returned in DE. Why don’t you agree?

1 Like

Because if you play iroquois and your opponent ally with them, it just don’t make any sense!

1 Like

In the original version of the game (pre-TAD) those three native civilizations were minor trading post civilizations which you could ally with, similar to the Tupi, for example. In TWC, these minor trading post civilizations were added as real civilizations and their minor trading posts were replaced.

1 Like

I’m sorry but this would never happen now that they are playable civs. It is very improbable and unlikely these natives will return as minor trading post tribes. I’d much rather the devs spend time balancing and creating new civs then worrying about small minor trading post civs.

1 Like

@MEXcucaracha
they appear in my game and I can play with them, is it a mistake? I had not seen those civilizations disappear.

What OP is talking about is the minor settlements. The settlements you build trading posts on to ally with those natives. You are getting it confused with the playable Civilizations.
Developers removed/replaced those minor settlements for obvious reasons as they dont make sense anymore as now you are playing as one of those.
Also if you are playing as Aztec and enemy is building trading post on an Aztec minor settlement to ally with them, it won’t make sense.

Why remove them completely, if there is an opportunity to programming “Random”. Example, Incas native OR Zapotec. Zapotec is surely will be on map, if at least one player plays for Incas civ.

Incas as minor civ are still present in the Andes map

report as bug?
doesn’t make sense to me

Why do you deny, what works well? Any remove and delete makes the game to worse! The developers want to improve the game, but such actions are contrary to the improvements! I do not understand…

Inca, lakota, iroquois and aztecs are now full fleged civs, it wouldn’t make sense to have them as minor natives because now they are major civs. Having them in the game won’t be a more “complete” deal, on the contrary, it would be detrimental for the game: the only reason they added zapotecs, cheyenne and huron was because they neeeed to fill the void that aztec, iros and lakota had left. If you add them as minor civs, you would essentially be copying and pasting a part of the game and making it less diverse. If anything, they should add new minor natives, but no take something that is already in the game in a “complete” form and “downgrade” (gameplay wise) them to native allies.

Also those natives were removed years ago, not with the definitive edition

The developers and most people here think it does not make any sense to have incas, iroquois, sioux or aztecs as minor native civs given the fact that those are 4 civs present in the game. If you do not agree, you should learn to live with that.

However, I understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to ally with iroquois with great britain against the french.

Does this random map generate option is nothing mean anything to you?
Zapotec natives is surely will be generated on map, if at least one player plays for Aztecs civ.
If there is no Aztecs civ in any players, it may well be random map generated the Aztecs natives.

Bitte gibt noch Einige Kolonin aus Wars of Liberty da zu

** die Staaten von Amerika**
Alle Kolonien und Völker von Wars Of Liberty

Ich war übriges erstaunt was mich Bei der Beta Version war sehr gut!
Bei den Schweden fehlen vielleicht noch die Plänkler dann wehren sie Perfekt!