Please stop this abuse

i left age of empires 3 ranked 1vs1 because of plays like this that makes lose around 20 minutes to win a game

You shouldn’t stop playing. Eventually you will get down to your level on the matchups.

It looks like the problem is hiding units around the map to annoy the winner, and I guess matazombis is the player chasing through the map a single unit

wait what are you saying? you revolted, it didnt work, you hid 2-3 units in the black of the map, and I hunted them down 5-10 minutes later to end the game… and now you’re saying that plays like this make you want to leave ranked? you’re the one who hid the units! next time just take a breath, accept defeat when you know you’ve lost, get a snack, and move on to the next game.

unless somehow you mean you spectated this game? Are you not MANN DINGO? Bc I am squamiger in game lol. very confused…

5 Likes

yes i was an spectator, and yes i have lost 20 minutes just to kill the last unit

this taunt is used by any player, even ive used this, and should be an inmediate ban, every player on ranked will have to wait 20 minutes more to find the last unit alive

ohhh hahaha got it. i mean why stick around though?

Or you just use trade monopoly.

Or advance to imperial and get spies.

8 Likes

Es tan válido como cualquier estrategia, ¿frustrante y muchas veces inútil? Sí, pero válido.

3 Likes

a strat as old as aoe itself

1 Like

I have actually come back from almost certain defeat with 1 villager before, I was against someone way below my level though and they just surprised me and I wasn’t prepared but had enough res stocked and was safe on an island.

1 Like

heh, good times, I have like 100 of them.

0033-1310536635173

5 Likes

does that eliminates 20 minutes i said?
your option and your inability to give ideas to improve the quality of life for players makes me do not play this game

That 2 options are there as improvements of quality of life to finish the game if this happens. How much cost a trade monopoly, 5mins?? What a huge quantity of mins LOL

2 Likes

So it takes you 20 mins to get industrial age or imperial age and a bunch of coins to pay for spy/trade monopoly? With basically no enemies to challenge you?

Trade monopoly costs 200 wood 200 gold ?
And you don’t even need to be imperial for that.
It’s super fast done if you want to… specially if you don’t want to waste 20 mins

2 Likes

Ironically, that revolution allows using trade monopoly in age2.

yes sometimes, because even with spies its difficult to find the units, hasnt this happened to you?

and trade monopoly can be only on IV age, and it takes 5 minutes to win.

So… i hope devs make something agaisnt this joke that happens so often.

Sometimes i need those 5 minutes of monopoly trade to join to another lobby match of my friends, but i cannot join because of this.

i guess as people of forum doesnt search to solve this, i just wont return to age of empires.

The guys that makes this joke that makes lose around 10 minutes of time, are a big distraction, that is not eliminated.

if the game isnt working for you, you can take a break and dont play, its healthy to take breaks.

1 Like

No puedes poner una victoria automatica, 5 minutos no son una eternidad, mientras tanto vas al baño. Pides un cambio innecesario, para eso está el monopolio comercial

Grande sqauminger opop