Polish victory Steam achievement not triggering

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed. I see everyones Bohemain victory achievement as well as the Polish falwark achievement does trigger but I have had 2 victories with Poland now and I do not receive any steam achievement nor do I see anyone else with that achievement.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I have the same issue. Steam even shows that I have completed 1/1 games needed to obtain it, but I haven’t actually gotten it yet.

Right click the game on your steam library, then select Properties, select Local Files and Verify Integrity of game files. After the verification process finishes, launch the game again and the achievement will unlock. That being said, there are multiple campaign achievements from the DLC that are bugged and cannot be unlocked at the moment, unfortunately.

This morning upon entering the game the achievement was miraculously achieved. I know not if it was due to the action of the devs or if it was just …delaied but it triggered for me now. Thank you.

2 Likes

The achievement pops after the match for hours. But some people do and some do not.
More or less it’s still a BUG. And FIXING NEEDED!
Thanks.