POLL - Follow up of the May Balance Update

Simple questions to follow up the polls I made the last week.

1 - Did you expect the balance changes that were implemented with the may upgrade (or at least most of them)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 - Do you agree on the necessity of those balance changes (or with at lest most of them)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 - Do you agree (or like) the new changes of this month?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 - If the last month, you discussed here or in other places about balance, do you fell like some of your opinions and ideas were considered after having seen the last update?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please, do not discuss under here about the upgrade, in order to avoid bias people who still have to answer. You can discuss on the other topics.

Its spelled poll btw

1 Like

■■■■, Thanks, ■■■■■■■ auto correct.

Interesting poll.

I am yet again disappointed with the decisions of the dev staff and will continue looking for alternative ways to spend my time until ranked is more appealing once again through the implementation of random civ or some sort of different civ picking system for ranked matches. Very depressing to see a game that I’ve played for so long to now feel so stale. If I had wanted to play the same civs every time, I’d have played Starcraft.

1 Like

To be completely honest and I know that it will sound very harsh but I don’t think that this forum is the ideal place to ask for general balance changes. I prefer that more experienced players are looking at game balance than some random people.

Things like some flavour changes like the Mongol Steppe lancer are okay but must be regarded with the big picture in mind.

Moderately experienced players can tell where the issues are supposedly (like boring civ designs (Portuguese come to mind which feel basically like an alternate version of the Italian civ) but I wouldn’t go further than that.

i agree, but it can be fun to bounce ideas off each other.

this is definitely true, but just because someone doesn’t Play at a high level, doesn’t mean they don’t have the knowledge of what the issues are.

how to fix those issues, is not something so easy. the game is far more complex then it looks.

2 Likes

Yes, but I think that everyone can point at things that could use some changes, or give a feedback about the changes implemented.

Onestly, in my modest opinion, the problem in general is a lack of feedback from the devs, that is see just by the fact that we don’t even know when a patch will be released, or what will be about.

1 Like