[Poll] If there're more animals and plants?

Same as a forage bush?

I doubt this is doable or not.

Pandas ? They are basically useless fancy bears, the only species in the world that is entirely owned by a government. Make them a weaker boar.

1 Like

Yeah ofc it was pretty basic. But what i want to say is that exist and the idea of being good against predators is pretty likeable. i would be glad to see it in game

Iā€™d assumed the cherry trees would give you wood, like an other treeā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t like the idea of either gorillas or orangutans as predators since they are predominantly vegetarian. I can see gorillas being a dangerous huntable like boars though. Chimpanzees on the other hand are more carnivorous, and we already have Furious the Monkey Boy in the game.

That said, I would love to see African rainforest animals like leopards, bongo, and okapi. The leopards could possibly be melanistic (all black) to avoid confusion with the jaguars, not to mention a homage to Marvelā€™s Black Panther. If the next DLC is African-themed like I and a lot of other people in the fandom anticipate, those would be a welcome addition, especially if one of the new African civilizations is from the Congo or coastal West Africa.

I have a hard time buying pandas as predators. More like wild boar-style huntables IMO.

why would everyone ever eat or hunt a gorilla? man Harambe gave his life for humanity. they should be used as relics if anithing and if you collect all 5 pieces you can summon his spirit into the game

2 Likes

Some people in Central Africa actually do consume gorilla meat, although hunting them for that purpose is illegal. Admittedly, the likelihood of apes being a huntable animal in any RTS made in the West is unlikely since the idea of hunting our closest relatives for food will turn a lot of gamers off, but itā€™s not like it hasnā€™t occurred to anyone that ape meat is edible. Even human meat has ended up on a few platters around the world throughout history.

75 food chickens but more than 8 chickens.
Give walking speed bonus civs some love pls.

(The more I think about it the more it felt like the peacock thingy is a bit offensive, though that was a dumb but genuine question. Wikipedia says Hinduism values peafowls. Europeans have records of eating them though :o)

I remember someone saying that one of the Aggressive animals (huntable or not, donā€™t remember) should be an old bird for the new Dynasties DLC, or maybe it was the Rajas.

Would be really cool to see an aggressive large flightless bird be among the animals. Maybe if thereā€™s an Oceania DLC with the Emus? 11

I want hippos and giraffes for my safari xD and if we have a DLC in the Americas we can have the harpy eagle as a predator.
images

Puma? Black Bears? Anaconda?