[Poll]Should drop-off points be implemented back in AoE3 DE?

are you trolling? it is public knowledge AOE 3 is the largest community post aoe 2.

1 Like

Stop being childish.

What you’re saying is controversial to me because of what I stated. It is a fact that a lot of people were disappointed with AoE3. That could have turned around however, after some time.

go on to eso, after go on to AOE 1 DE, you might as well not try AOMEE online cause that is dead.

There is a reason why AoE2 is both the most popular and acclaimed title in the entire series. Some of the dumbing down of things in AoE3 was not a good idea.

Big yes to gather points. Strategy and tactics would deepen with it.

2 Likes

Ah yes, you are right about that. EE has some bugs + bad balancing.

If you change it, you have to rework and rebalance the entire game’s economy. If you want to backpedal a fundamental feature just because it’s too streamlined, save it for the next installment, not a Definitive Edition for a game that still has an active community 15 years later. No point in pandering to an audience that dislikes the game and may not even try it out regardless of changes, because they already have settled for another game.

3 Likes

the principle is the same. Why are you arguing semantics?

Wtf are you talking about?

If you can’t see a considerable difference between ONE civ out of THIRTY FIVE having instant gathering for farms only and all civs having instant gather for everything, then idk what to tell you.

I will clarify:
All Civs in Age of Empires 3 have access to instant resources.
Instant resources = you harvest/mine/chop, you gain resources directly to your pool of resources.
I know of no exceptions.

That is what your main argument was

Doesn’t matter now the cases that are present in aoe2 as the same premise exists now.