[Poll] Should the Brazil server be removed from ranked matchmaking?

If the solution was as easy as this, the devs for sure would have use this as hotfix. Seems like there is something else.

Like I already mentioned: If they deleted the Brazil server, i really think another server would take it place. It might be the Korean server (which is more like even worse to you), it might be the EU server. As result too many team games will be played on that server and we get the same issue. As result everyone will cry that that server is broken too. And so we can continu deleting all server, till no one can play. This shows that deleting Brazil server dont solve any issue. It just replace the issue with another server.

You are from Europe, me too. I also have lag when playing team games at brasil server. So in that sense we experience the same and we both want a solution.

1 Like

You still dont get it do you? I already said that south americans will have no problem with playing on US servers as the ping should be similar as from europe to the US. But sure keep your brazil server so europe, asia, india get unplayable games.
Unbelievable. And BTW this problem exists since beta and there is no fix, so YES they should remove the servers until the algorithm IS fixed.
Or even better let south americans only play on brazil servers and the rest of the world can enjoy playing without them on our servers. Would be even better, no interest in playing with selfish people like you anyway.

This shows that the devs are listening and try to fix the issue. I havent played TG today, but i think you wont play at Brazil server that much anymore.

1 Like

Lol, nice engineering thinking.

If the multiplayer code has a bug, let’s delete the entire server where it’s pointing :rofl:
I will propose a solution like that to my boss.

I live in Argentina and I have a pin of 48 with the brazilian, the closer one is eastus, wich pin is almost 160. Do you think it will be fare if you make all the south america players deal with a huge and unplayable pin just because the game has server problems? It’s not a region problem, we can’t “easily play on US servers” just like you, they must fix it, not simply erase an entire region of players.

1 Like

No hay arreglo, simplemente estamos mas lejos de lo que el otro flaco entiende, probablemente usa un planisferio y piensa que estamos igual de cerca de EEUU y la verdad es que tenemos que atravesar casi todo el mundo de S a N

There is no fix, we are just further away from the US and the rest of the world than a simple guy can understand from a mercator projection

Ojo capaz sí hay arreglo, mejorando dónde conecta las IP el juego, pero eso ya es un tema que desconozco. Me gustaría ver cuánto pin tiene él con los servers de Europa y Asia, así después comparamos y comprende las distancias mejor.

Not sure why people again posting in this thread. There was an issue in the past. This issue was fixed in augustus. I have no idea why people again starting to talk about this issue?