[Poll] Who here likes elephants?

Do you like elephants?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Note: Vote based on whether or not you think they look cool or cute not on whether they are a good unit in terms of game mechanics.

10 Likes

If you want to express your love for elephants, feel free to do so in this thread.

8 Likes

For your own good man you should really stop spamming these off-topic meme threads :confused:

2 Likes

But they’re funny and distract from all the fighting and arguing that goes on this forum on a regular basis. Need I remind anyone of all the fighting that is going on right now about Nomad?

9 Likes

20 Likes

Come join us, @DarthPyro4335.

5 Likes

13 Likes

So the only one who complains about this thread seems to hate Elephants?! :rofl:

9 Likes

I want the cute battle elephants of HD back.

7 Likes

elepants is my favourit unit so i hope they dont make much more of em so their still the specialforces

1 Like

I wish the war elephant also had a rider

3 Likes

As some might dare to say, this thread is definitely not off-topic.

Would be nice to have a few more elephant related civs. Optimal candidates for that are South Asian and South East Asian ones.

2 Likes

5 Likes

My picture is still the most lovely elephant in this thread :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mine are prettier, yours is just goofy and cute. But I still like your elephant photo a lot, it is so incredibly cute.

1 Like

Here are some elephant facts:

• Elephants communicate in a variety of ways - including sounds like trumpet calls (some sounds are too low for people to hear), body language, touch and scent. They can also communicate through seismic signals - sounds that create vibrations in the ground - which they may detect through their bones.

• Amazingly, elephant calves are able to stand within 20 minutes of being born and can walk within 1 hour. After two days, they can keep up with the herd. This incredible survival technique means that herds of elephants can keep migrating to find food and water to thrive.

• The elephant’s temporal lobe (the area of the brain associated with memory) is larger and denser than that of people - hence the saying “elephants never forget”.

And another cute baby elephant.

6 Likes

Also, @Szaladon if you want to discuss adding elephant civs here feel free to do so.

2 Likes

Honestly, I have a problem with maps where the elephants are “starting resources”. I usually avoid eating them for this reason and somebody could make a mod for people with the same problem.

3 Likes

AoE I has elephants as aggressive hunt in all of its maps, and I really hate killing elephants so I avoid killing them in every single game and instead just try to farm.

1 Like

Yeah I would rather eat the other player’s villagers.

4 Likes