[Polls] Post Dawn of the Dukes Euro DLCs

In my next suggestion thread i will also add the disclaimer: “You may only reply to this thread if you agree with my suggestion, post who disagree with the suggestion are forbidden”. Seems like the best statement to have a fruitful discussion and i am sure everyone who replies will love my idea.

This thread is about which civ should be added in the next DLC? My answer to that question is none. It is also pretty funny to me that many players think that the latest two civs are the worst designed civs (See: What are the worst designed Civs in your opinion? (You can select five anwsers), both new civs are really high on the list), mainly due to their gimmicky design.

If the devs decides to add new civs, then they really need to make sure they new civs arent as badly designed as the last civs (based on that thread i think we can conclude that is the general opinion about the new civs).

Sharing this opinion is relevant for the discussion about new civs for DLCs, which is the subject of this thread. So i have really no idea what the issue is about sharing my relevant opinion.

1 Like