Poor Performance please help!

Hi, I need some help with AoE 2: DE.

Lately I had some problems playing and I don’t know if they are related or not.
The first one and the one that worries me the most: poor performance. The game runs every few seconds as in slow motion and then advances quickly. Repeatedly every 10 seconds approximately and the hole match. fps around 50 (I am currently limiting them to 60 with rivatuner and it used to work but not anymore). Enabling V-sync did not solve my problem. The clock next to my name always remains blue, never yellow or red and apparently only happens to me and not to my opponent. It’s really frustrating when it comes to playing and it makes it unbearable
The other problem that came with last patches is when I launch the game from my desktop (as I always do) but just after the presentation ends, the game crashes to desktop without saying anything. I can only launch it properly from the local files in the steam library as the troubleshoot recommeds ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoE2DE).Although the game is launched normally this poster appears (see image)
Benchmark around 1100.
My specs:
Windows 10 64 bits
Intel i7 65000U
12 RAM
Intel HD Graphics 520
I run the game with low graphics
I only play 1v1 multiplayer
Didn’t check if it happens vs AI though
I have already followed all the performance tips from the forum (High Performance CPU, studio visual updated, windows updated, gpu drivers updated, I don’t have any antivirus, etc)
My Laptop also gets very hot when playing. Anyway I always try to restart my computer and launch the game without background tasks but the problem still persists
I thought that with rivatuner the problem was solved but no. It used to happen only once in a while but now it is much more frequent.

Here is my dxdiag.txt. and my log folder DxDiag.txt (94.3 KB) Main.txt (2.1 KB) 2019.11.15-05.32.12.txt (5.1 KB)

I have no idea what is happening to you but filling a bug report for this might be a good idea

Your problem might be related to this Online Game Speed Bug