Population Bug with Japan

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

During long treaty fight my population gets filled with ghost army, it goes up to 143 population with only villagers leaving me with 67 pop for army. This has happened to me approximately 7 times since october. I looked every where, I gathered my armies and nothing. My pop remained at 143

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start producing cavalry and whilst populating enemy destroys your stables
  2. This will lose the pop

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

And why is there no informations like a screen? a replay ??
You expect them to know what happend when you dont even provide any kind of proof.

Want them to fix bugs, and let them search for 2 years. then complain about not having the bug fixed. Next time give a replay ! The last game will always be saved as replay in c/user/Games/Age of empries 3 DE/Number/savegame