Population capacity

But dude we can’t count horse in humans population right. As we are already paying in food. And ronins, they also take the space of 5.

Look, I don’t really mind this thing much but all m asking is that they could decrease such thing or increase the population to an extent where it doesn’t really matter.

Because of this army isn’t of it should be I mean war doesn’t really feels like war when there are many deaths by both the parties

ronins AFAIK is either 3 or 4 population.

i dont really understand what this means. in age of empires 3 games actually tend to have higher casualty rates, like it isn’t unusual for a team game to result in a couple of players with more than a 1000 deaths.

now why is this? because you can replace units fast in AOE3, sure the static army you have will be a bit smaller than AOE 2 (idk like 80 units is probably pretty common in late game), but you will constantly replace those even mid fight.

Look I am not talking in the perspective of online multiplayer.
First let me make it clear I am from India not much people play aoe here in fact m the only the in my whole clg who play aoe and even in my school I was the only one who used to play aoe

Secondly, I am talking with the perspective of offline skirmish, a person like like to rule moreover expand my empire that’s y m asking for higher population limit, less limitations over building nd absolute no limit over marine except population.

Here in India online game is still a dream for most people and ps4 nd ps5 is beyond expectations so it would be better if they increase the population limit.

1 Like

your PC almost certainly wouldn’t be able to handle a 100+ ships, they are very demanding for the game.

2 Likes

Look in aoe 3 the cost of ships are way high so trust me no one will gonna make hundred ships

you definitely could make 100s of ships if you wanted to.

1 Like

Nope the most we can make is around 20

yeah in current system, but if we implement your system then the game would crash.

2 Likes

It is 2020 if my system can handle infinite population of 0AD Nd 10000 pop of Cossacks 3 it can surely handle it

different engines means different scale ability.

total war games also can handle 10s of thousands of troops but age of empires simply wouldn’t be able to do that since the games never where designed for that.

1 Like

It has been decade since it was made at that time it was fine but if u r upgrading game u should upgrade the system or wht the ■■■■ upgrade is good for

we’ll they are not going to change the fundamentals of the game, sorry.

1 Like

Have u evr played rise of nations that game was lit it is just that they don’t pay much attention to it

lol

u play Cossacks3 and this talk is end.

This is AOE3 No more or less

Well I play almost all the strategy games nd u should be respectful for every game nd I played rise of nations too wht nxt u gonna criticise that too nd I think they could use one or two things from both the games